Monday, March 30, 2009

22 weeks...and an unplanned check up




So, now were down to 18 weeks left. Our baby girl is the size of a "summer squash" now, and weighs about a pound and a half. I can believe it. I'd been having some pretty strong upper back pain, and when I called the nurse about how to get it to go away, they wanted me to come in and be monitored just in case. So I did, and found out I was having Braxton Hicks contractions. (never had those with aubri). And I had no idea they could present in your back. Apparantly they can! Doc also said it's cause the baby is so big and I am so small. So they monitored the fetal heart rate, and it was normal, so I just get to get used to it! As long as Baby Girl Mandeville is ok, then I'll deal with some discomfort. It's all worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment